Has your business signed up to i-go yet?
Join over 110 i-go partners improving access to leisure.
i-go is a register and leisure discount card for children and young people with additional needs. There are over 5000 cardholders, and the number is continuing to grow.
Joining i-go is FREE and welcoming those with additional needs is good for business. You’ll get positive publicity encouraging more people through the door and repeat visits.
The i-go scheme gives you:
- Regular Promotion to a growing audience of over 5,000 families. Advertising on the i-go website and via social media and email newsletters
- Your own business profile on our website where you can promote events, SEND Sessions, update offers and boost sales (or we can do this for you)
- Easily identifiable i-go cards for customers making entry into venues, or redeeming offers streamlined and efficient.
- Information and support on how to be more inclusive and accessible
How it works:
- Use our guide to help prepare your accessibility information
- Then you’re ready to plan your offers and discounts and create your profile
- Share our short training videos with your staff to boost their understanding and confidence
- Receive a welcome pack to get you up and running
Grants and Funding for leisure providers
Did you know that you may be able to apply for grants or funding for providing activities? Find out more about Short Breaks, Family Fun Day and Life More Ordinary grants