Has your business signed up to i-go yet?
Join over 65 i-go partners improving access to leisure at over 90 venues in East Sussex.
i-go is a leisure discount card for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities*. There are already 3000 cardholders and the number is growing.
Joining i-go is FREE, and welcoming those with disabilities is good for business.
You’ll get positive publicity encouraging more people through the door and repeat visits.
The i-go scheme gives you:
- Free promotion on igo.eastsussex.gov.uk and social media
- An online profile you can update and add offers to yourself
- A card to identify i-go members easily
- Free short disability awareness videos to help improve your customer experience
How it works:
- Use our guide to help prepare your accessibility information
- Then you’re ready to plan your offers and discounts and create your profile
- Share our short training videos with your staff to boost their understanding and confidence
- Receive a welcome pack to get you up and running
Register your business now