Thank you for your interest in the i-go card.
The i-go application form is on the secure East Sussex County Council website.
Continue to Application Form Opens in new browser window
You can get an i-go card if you:
- 0–25 years old
- Live in East Sussex, or
- Study in East Sussex
And if you have any of the following:
- Statement of Educational Needs
- Education Health and Care Plan
- Blue Badge
- Concessionary Disabled Person’s Bus Pass
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Or you can ask a professional to support your application using this form
Please call 0345 60 80 192, option 5
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Your card can take up-to four weeks to arrive.
Want your business to be part of i-go?
See the business benefits of joining i-go
If you’d like to get your business involved with the i-go scheme, register today
Register your business now