Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for the i-go card scheme
and Children’s Disability Register
Once the agreement has been entered into, it is deemed that the terms and conditions have been accepted. Any misuse or failure to abide by these terms and conditions may result in the withdrawal of the card and you may be considered ineligible for future applications.
- This scheme is operated by East Sussex County Council. All of its terms and conditions are at the discretion of the Council and the Council reserves the right to amend any aspects of the scheme as required.
- The card is issued by, and remains the property of, East Sussex County Council which reserves the right to decline, issue or withdraw the card at any time.
- By signing up to the i-go card you are agreeing for your/your child’s information to be held on the East Sussex County Council Children’s Disability Register.
- The card is issued in the name of the holder and is not transferable. The card must not be used by anyone other than the cardholder.
- Please follow the guidelines for each venue in terms of presenting the card and making bookings.
- If the card is lost or for any changes to your circumstances, such as change of address or in DLA status, please contact the i-go team.
- The personal information will be held and used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and the Data Protection Act 2018. The personal information will be retained for the duration of your participation in the service. Personal information will be deleted immediately following the end date of the expiry date of the card or cancellation. Personal information will be stored securely by East Sussex County Council who will also issue the i-go card. For more information, please visit www.eastsussex.gov.uk/igo to view our privacy notice or contact the i-go team to obtain a copy.
- East Sussex County Council will not disclose any information to any unauthorised person or body outside of Children’s services but where appropriate will use the information to contact you about relevant services, consultations and promotions.
- Once the cardholder has reached their 26th birthday the information will be removed from the register immediately.
- East Sussex County Council reserves the rights to change any of the terms & conditions or aspects of the programme at any time. All cardholders will be notified about the changes and will have the option to leave the scheme should they wish.
- Withdrawal from the scheme can be done at any time by sending us a letter and enclosing the card.
- The i-go card will need to be renewed when a young person turns 4, 11 and 16 years of age. We will send you a reminder prior to your card expiring.