Motcombe pool is small and friendly, the water is warm – heated to 31° which makes it a favourite for rehabilitation and disabled groups.
Our i-go offer:
One accompanying carer free when supporting a young person with an i-go card.
i-go entrance prices: Swim £3.30
- Curb on the street corner has been lowered for wheelchair/buggy access.
- There is a ramp with slight rise and rails to enter the building.
- Doors are not automatic but staff will be happy to help.
- The poolside is wheelchair accessible. Doors are wide.
- Poolside rails for impaired walkers.
- Steps down into the pool have rails.
- Poolside wheelchairs are available – speak to a member of staff.
- Poolside hoist available (staff are trained to use this and can assist).
- It is approximately 5 metres from changing room to pool.
- There is a spacious unisex disabled changing room with grab rail/drop down rail
- Some other changing rooms may also be suitable for use (larger) ask a member of staff.
- The ladies changing area is level with quite wide cubicles.
- There is a slight slope into the men’s changing area which has handrails and a large cubicle.
- Some lockers are low down and reachable – 20p non refundable charge
- On street parking nearby
- Accessible Toilets
- Toilet Hoist
- Grab/Drop Down Rails
- Poolside Hoist
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Guide Dogs Welcome
- Fast Track Entry
- There are flashing lights
- One flashing light that can be turned off on request
Eastbourne, BN21 1PU