Lewes Leisure Centre has a variety of facilities including a gym, 25m swimming pool (approx. 29-30 degrees), a flume plus a toddler / teaching pool (approx. 31 degrees), sports halls, Ocean Adventure soft play (up one flight of stairs) and an outdoor athletics track.
There is a special accessible pool session on a Saturday evening 6-8pm.
Wave Leisure Trust is a charitable not-for-profit Trust working to inspire active lifestyles through providing high quality, affordable and accessible health and fitness facilities and activities for our community.
- Access to the main front door is step free with automatic doors
- There is a swing gate at reception, please ask if you need assistance
- Designated Disabled Parking
- Accessible car park which offers 4 disabled car parking spaces
- Accessible Changing Room With Seat / Rails
- There are 2 accessible toilets with showers and 1 accessible toilet without a shower
- There is 1 changing facility with adult change and hoist. the adult changing bed is height adjustable using pedals under the bed
- Toilets and changing rooms available for both wet and dry side
- There are automatic lights and emergency alarms in all accessible toilets and changing facilities
- The gym has a variety of equipment wich is adaptable for wheelchair users - please speak to a gym instructor for more information
- Reception counter is lowered
- Hearing loop
- Large Print Leaflets / Guides / Menus
- Large print leaflets available on request
- Tannoy system used in the centre and music played pool side for specific sessions
- Ocean Adventure soft play is open to sound from the sports hall.
Offers & Events
Lewes, BN7 2XG