The East Sussex Local Offer provides information about what support is available for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), and for their families.
The East Sussex Local Offer consists of:
- an information site that outlines how different SEND processes work,
at localoffer.eastsussex.gov.uk (link opens up in a new tab)
- a SEND-specific directory listing local and online services,
at 1space.eastsussex.gov.uk/localoffer (link opens up in a new tab)
The Government asks that all local authorities (East Sussex County Council) provide information as clearly as possible so that parents, carers, children and young people can make informed decisions.
This information must:
- cover the whole range of services and support available
- explain how different processes work
- explain where children, young people, parents and carers can go for advice and guidance
For more information, please go to the websites